A flexible training program to increase the skills of the aged care workforce to embed evidence-based change.
All sessions from January to May 2023 - BOOKED OUT!!
Enquire now to book from June 2023 onwards.
- have an organisation-wide or cross-organisation problem to solve.
- want to find the best evidence to make a change.
- want to develop your staff to find brave and innovative solutions.
- need help to develop a tailored solution and an appropriate implementation plan.
Then you can book your exclusive in-house Innovator Training Program to enable continuous improvement specifically for your organisation.
It is an exclusive, bespoke program delivered by highly-skilled, aged care specialists to empower your staff to make changes within your organisation, with brave and innovative solutions.
Participants will learn how to understand a problem, find a best-practice evidence-based solution, adapt it to their situation, plan its implementation and measure the outcome of the change.
You can even create a group with other like-minded organisations that are facing similar challenges and implement solutions to improve the delivery of care or services.
Our In-house Innovator Training Program is delivered free for a group of 8 to 12 participants and includes:
- Online modules and workshops to define the problem, tailor and evaluate the solution and form a project plan.
- Relevant evidence provided to you by ARIIA.
- 2.5 days of in-person group workshops to discuss, contextualise and adapt potential solutions to your setting and situation.
- Development of staff skills to ‘pitch’ their idea to stakeholders.
- Access to ongoing peer support during project implementation.
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities via the ARIIA Innovator Network.
- Activities delivered over a negotiated timeframe (approx. 5-10 weeks).
All sessions until May 2023 are now booked out, so enquire now about a booking for June 2023 onwards at firstname.lastname@example.org