A wave of older people is heading our way.
Go to the conference website to sign up for updates and event registration and ticket purchases - https://ariiaconference.com.au/
2 exciting days, 13 engaging keynotes, 6 concurrent think tank sessions, 14 think tank speakers
According to the World Health Organisation, by 2030, one in six people in the world will be aged 60 years or over.
This growing population of Baby Boomers is more professional, more active, better educated, tech-savvy, and living longer. Age will not define them.
They want better experiences with plenty of personal lifestyle and care choices as they age. So, it’s time to set a new vision for how they can live their life well in the future by bringing together all the stakeholders.
The inaugural ARIIA Conference will be held in Adelaide on 15 & 16 of May, with a world-class line-up of thinkers and industry experts to find real solutions to address the changing needs of our ageing world.
Facing the Future: Aged Care 2030 and Beyond presents the ideal environment for meeting and networking with innovators and futurists, who want to make a real impact for positive ageing.
Facing the Future: Aged Care 2030 and Beyond will feature the best and sharpest minds from several sectors across the aged care ecosystem for two days of inspiring debate and conversation.
If you are an aged care sector CEO, manager or worker, or provider of products, services, or digital technology, or a researcher, architect, robotics engineer, scientist, advanced manufacturer, allied health clinician, lifestyle coordinator, community support worker, nurse, family carer, aged care consumer, or simply want to make a difference to the future, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
6 inspiring think tank session with real practical solutions to take away
Person-centred Living for Dementia
Embracing Diversity for Positive Ageing
Solutions for Mental Health and Wellbeing and Social Isolation
Dignity of Risk in Community Care
Innovation for End of Life & Palliative Care
Guest Speakers include:
- Nikki Beckman, Director of Research, Life 3A, embracing a more holistic view to ageing in Australia
- Prof David Brown, Highly regarded Professor of Management Accounting at the Sydney University of Technology
- Ita Buttrose AC, OBE, A truly exceptional Australian: Media trailblazer, businesswoman, best-
selling author, committed community and welfare contributor and 2013 Australian of the Year
- Ross Dawson, Leading Australian futurist, keynote speaker, entrepreneur, and authority on business strategy.
- Geraldine Doogue AO,Renowned Australian journalist and broadcaster
- Dawn Fraser AC MBE, Australia’s most decorated athlete and Olympic swimming champion
- Stan Grant, Australia’s multi-award-winning journalist and host of ABC’s popular Q+A current affairs program.
- Prof Yun-Hee Jeon, Director of Step Up and recognised for her significant contributions to person-centred care.
- Dr Fiona Kerr, Founder of the NeuroTech Institute , and expert in human connectivity and synchronisation
- Prof Alex Mihailidis, Scientific Director of AGEWELL, Canada’s unique technology and healthy ageing network.
- Susan Ryan,CEO of the Greenhouse Project, leading creator of radically non-institutional eldercare environments in the USA
- Bernard Salt AM, Australia’s leading business and demographics analyser, author, social and cultural commentator and futurist.
Master of Ceremonies:
- HG Nelson, Australia’s legendary author, sports and life commentator, and advocate for age liberation.