If you are delivering care services to the aged care sector as part of the aged care workforce, and have identified a problem, challenge or idea related to one of our priority aged care topics that you would like to solve, the Innovator Training Program may be a good pathway to creating real change in your workplace and help us shape the future of aged care in Australia.
You may be eligible to apply for the Innovator Training Program if you:
- Are employed to deliver care or services as part of the aged care workforce
- Have identified a problem, challenge or idea that when solved or applied could improve your practice
- Are supported by your employer to participate in the training
- Can relate the problem to be solved to the priorities of ARIIA, being one or a combination of:
- Dementia care
- Restorative care, reablement & rehabilitation
- Social isolation
- Mental health & wellbeing
- Palliative care and end of life
- Meaningful lifestyle activities
- Staff burnout
- Technology in aged care
- Urgent & critical need (you must explain in the expression of interest how the project is an urgent and critical need in your setting)
Applications open 27 March 2023 - 26 May 2023
The Round 6 Innovator Training program delivery will run from 19 June 2023 - 25 August 2023 - view available delivery modules.
For more details on eligibility and how to apply, please download the guidelines document below, and refer to the key dates page for upcoming program rounds and application opening dates.
If you have any questions or queries about the Innovator Training Program, please contact us via our online enquiry form or email us direct at email@example.com.